Wednesday, October 6, 2021

More elbow training!


Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage, torture
Video language: English

Many people have asked me what my favorite training is. Well, it's not nipple training, and not my chastity belt. Not even gag training! My favorite is elbow training. I still can't believe not everyone can do it. I have always been able to do this. Of course, I can't do it forever, so to increase my elbow bondage time, Sir has me training elbows once in a while still, to improve my time in tight elbow bondage. It's fun and kind of relaxing! Sir even gave me the keys, but I'm pretty sure it's impossible to get out of this!
straight guy jerking his cock and underwear Both studs were breathless from all. Markie More & Justin Matthews Stuff Each Other and Double Creampie Cum Inside. Markie More & Justin Matthews Stuff Each Other and Double Creampie Cum Inside. straight guy jerking his cock and underwear Both studs were breathless from all. None.
Link 1
Link 2
Link 3

Format: mp4
Duration: 3:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14573kbps
Audio: 187kbps





File size: 409.6 MB





No comments:

Post a Comment

Sarah compilation

Release Year: 2015 Studio: Tnav Bondage Genres: Bondage , Punishment Video language: English Slut girl Sarah bondage punishmen...